A healthy working environment can improve the quality of people’s lives, the wider environment, and be a force for good in both helping to reduce inequalities in health and provide support for disadvantaged groups.
This section contains information on how employers can:
- Demonstrate top level commitment to the health and wellbeing of their staff
- Create a thriving environment that is equal, diverse and inclusive
- Become fair work employers with strong two-way communication and engagement with staff
- Ensure the workplace is healthy and safe for all staff
- Work towards environmental sustainability
- Demonstrate commitment to the wider community through their policies and practices