- not meet other households indoors
Self-isolate and get a test if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
The restrictions during our gradual move out of lockdown.
Recent and upcoming changes
From 26 April.
Outdoor hospitality can open.
If public health conditions permit, the following relaxations can go ahead:
- organised outdoor activities will be permitted for up to 30 people
- outdoor wedding receptions will be permitted for up to 30 people
- outdoor visitor attractions can open
From 24 April:
- 6 people from 6 households will be able to meet outdoors (not including children under 11 years of age or carers from those households).