2 Capital Quarter
Telephone: 029 2022 7744
- If you are a member of the public and you are feeling unwell and need clinical advice, please contact NHS 111 or call 999 in an emergency
- If you have a general query about COVID-19 related guidance, current restrictions, international travel or any Welsh government announcements please visit the welsh government website here.
*Please note, we do not have access to test results or to contact tracing teams. If you need to talk to someone about your test results, contact tracing or help to self-isolate please contact your local health board.*
- If you are a professional in need of urgent covid advice, please email the PHW generic covid email address that you have been given and your query will be answered as soon as possible.
- If you have concerns about people failing to self-isolate, social distance or quarantine after travel, please contact your local authority or local police.
- If you have a query about schools affected by covid, including school closures, please contact your local authority.
Please use the links below to access contact details for each screening programme in Wales
Raising a Concern
Find more information about how to raise a concern.
Freedom of Information Act
Freedom of Information.
Please note, our media enquiries line is for media use only. We cannot respond to general enquiries from members of the public.
If you are a member of the public and you are feeling unwell and need clinical advice, please contact NHS 111 or call 999 in an emergency.
Journalists wishing to contact Public Health Wales should call 0300 003 0277 (24 hours). There is a communications officer on call at all times.