2 Capital Quarter
Telephone: 029 2022 7744
Journalists wishing to contact Public Health Wales should call 02920 348755 (24 hours). There is a communications officer on call at all times.
- If you are a member of the public and you are feeling unwell and need clinical advice, please contact NHS 111 or call 999 in an emergency
- If you have a general query about COVID-19 related guidance, current restrictions, international travel or any Welsh government announcements please visit the welsh government website here.
*Please note, we do not have access to test results or to contact tracing teams. If you need to talk to someone about your test results, contact tracing or help to self-isolate please contact your local health board.*
- If you are a professional in need of urgent covid advice, please email the PHW generic covid email address that you have been given and your query will be answered as soon as possible.
- If you have concerns about people failing to self-isolate, social distance or quarantine after travel, please contact your local authority or local police.
- If you have a query about schools affected by covid, including school closures, please contact your local authority.
Flu vaccine availability
High demand for flu vaccines is causing some delays in appointments. Please be patient. Thank you. For more information, click here
Please use the links below to access contact details for each screening programme in Wales
Raising a Concern
Find more information about how to raise a concern.
Freedom of Information Act
Freedom of Information.