I would like to submit a request for some information from the organisation, in relation to their contract’s register.
The FULL contract register should display all the organisations existing/live contracts I would like the register to display the following columns/headings:
1. Contract Reference -Unique reference number associated with the contract.
2. Contract Title
3. Procurement Category –Please state the category name of the contract, I wish to know the category the contract is under.
4. Supplier Name
5. Spend (Total, Annual or contract value)
6. Contract’s Duration
7. Contract’s Extensions
8. Contract’s Start Date
9. Contract’s Expiry Date
10. Contract Description [Please provide me with as much detail as possible.]
11. Contact Owner (Person that manages the contract register)
12. Contract details of section 151 officer
13. CPV codes/Pro-Class
Contract Data/API Contact Details
1. Can you also provide me with contact details of the person responsible for the actual contract’s register or someone responsible for API? [Name, Job Title, Telephone, Email Address] At the very least provide me with their actual job title.
(Meaning of API “a set of functions and procedures that allow the creation of applications which access the features or data of an operating system, application, or other service.”)
1. If the organisation has a CRM system or a similar system, there should be a facility to download and extract contract data.
2. You may forward me a Weblink to a portal to download the contract register, please make sure all the organisation’s contracts are provided as doing prior research I have found that most organisations have only uploaded a small portion of all their contracts.
3. For those organisations planning to make an exemption around spend, the spend information I have requested is an overall figure and I am not requesting a complete breakdown of services relating to the spend.
Please provide me with the contract’s register file in an excel format.
Thank you for your recent request dated 25th January 2023. I am writing to inform you that your request for information received will not be processed.
This is an identical request that we provided a response to you on 28th September 2022 which is enclosed.
Having considered your request, and taking full account of the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA), and the Information Commissioner’s guidance on dealing with such requests, I have made the decision to treat this request as a repeated request and so under Section 14(2) FOIA, your request for information is refused.
FOI 974 - Contract Register - Public Health Wales (nhs.wales)
If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your request and wish to make a complaint or request a review of the decision, you should write to the Corporate Complaints Manager, Public Health Wales NHS Trust, 3, Number 2, Capital Quarter, Tyndall Street, Cardiff, CF10 4BZ.
If you are not content with the outcome of your complaint or review, you may apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally, the ICO cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the complaints procedure provided by the Trust. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner for Wales
Telephone: 029 2067 8400