We can all play a part in supporting communities to get the right information about NHS screening programmes in Wales.
These tips, resources and practical tools will help you to:
- Raise awareness of screening
- Assist people to make informed choices
- Support people to attend for screening when invited
What you can do
Here are some top tips of things you can do:
- Attend our free online screening awareness training and encourage your colleagues and community networks to attend.
- Consider research evidence to get ideas about what you can do to raise awareness of screening.
- Look at our screening reports to get a better understanding of who attends for screening.
- Talk to people in your community or workplace about screening.
- Run screening awareness sessions within your community or workplace.
- Share and signpost people to the screening information and accessible information resources on our websites.
- Share digital screening resources via your social media sites, on WhatsApp and through digital bulletins.
- Use our Easy Read, BSL, and Audio information to help people who may need support to make a decision about screening.
- Choose a national campaign that you can support to raise awareness of screening within your community or workplace.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org