Does your organisation use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software? (Example: HubSpot, Salesforce, Dynamics, Other, etc.)
2. If yes, please specify which CRM(s) are used by your organisation:
• Other (Please specify)
3. What license level/subscription does your organisation have?
4. What is the annual cost of your CRM system(s)?
5. List any job roles by (job title) within your organisation that communicate with contacts via the CRM(s) system?
6. Does your organisation work with any external agencies to manage the CRM?
7. Does your CRM integrate with other systems within your organisation? (Example: finance systems, Other CRM Systems, etc.)
8. If yes, please specify which other systems your CRM(s) are integrated with:
Please provide the information in the form word document.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined, I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone, and I will be very happy to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request.
Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your response.
Thank you for your recent request dated 21st July 2023
Public Health Wales does not use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your request and wish to make a complaint or request a review of the decision, you should write to the Corporate Complaints Manager, Public Health Wales NHS Trust, 3, Number 2, Capital Quarter, Tyndall Street, Cardiff, CF10 4BZ.
If you are not content with the outcome of your complaint or review, you may apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally, the ICO cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the complaints procedure provided by the Trust. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner for Wales
Telephone: 029 2067 8400