Skip to main content

I am an FtM/trans man who is registered as female. You have recently invited me for screening but the letters refer to me as Mrs. Can this be changed as I am living as a man?

It is possible for Cervical Screening Wales to change your title from Mrs/Miss or Mr to Mx. If you would like this to be done you will need to contact your local screening office.