1. Who is the head of procurement responsible for approving agency usage for the Sonography/Ultrasound department at your trust?
2. Who is responsible for agency usage (on and off framework) in the Sonography/Ultrasound department at all hospitals associated with the Trust?
3. Please can you provide the contact number and email address for the manager(s) in question 1 and 2.
4. Have you used off-framework agency staff between March 2022 - March 2023 in Sonography/Ultrasound?
5. How much was your Off-Framework agency spend for Sonography/Ultrasound from March 2022 - March 2023?
Thank you for your time!
Thank you for your recent request dated 28th March 2023.
Public Health Wales does not use agency for our Screeners or Clinical Skills Trainer staffing.
It is important to note that Public Health Wales is the public health service for Wales and as such is an independent NHS Trust. This is NOT the same as NHS Wales. As an organisation we have no jurisdiction over the activities of Health Boards and frequently do not have access to the data that they produce.
I have provided contact details for each Health Board below for you to contact.
Aneurin Bevan University Health Board
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board
Swansea Bay University Health Board
Hywel Dda University Health Board
Powys Teaching Health Board
Freedom of information - Powys Teaching Health Board (nhs.wales)
If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your request and wish to make a complaint or request a review of the decision, you should write to the Corporate Complaints Manager, Public Health Wales NHS Trust, 3, Number 2, Capital Quarter, Tyndall Street, Cardiff, CF10 4BZ.
If you are not content with the outcome of your complaint or review, you may apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally, the ICO cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the complaints procedure provided by the Trust. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner for Wales
Telephone: 029 2067 8400