I would like to make a request under Freedom of Information Act relating to Allied Health Professionals & medics job planning at your Organisation.
Please respond to the following questions
1. Which software provider does the Trust use for Allied Health Professionals job planning
2. Which software provider does the Trust use for medics job planning
3. What was the annual cost for the Trust's current Allied Health Professionals job planning software in 2022 to 2023
4. What was the annual cost for the Trust's current medics job planning software in 2022 to 2023
5. What is the contractual end date of your current Allied Health Professionals job planning software
6. What is the contractual end date of your current medics job planning software
Thank you for your recent request dated 3th September 2023.
Public Health Wales does not use any job planning software for Allied Health Professionals or medics.
If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your request and wish to make a complaint or request a review of the decision, you should write to the Corporate Complaints Manager, Public Health Wales NHS Trust, 3, Number 2, Capital Quarter, Tyndall Street, Cardiff, CF10 4BZ.
If you are not content with the outcome of your complaint or review, you may apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally, the ICO cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the complaints procedure provided by the Trust. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner for Wales
Telephone: 029 2067 8400