- not meet other households indoors
Self-isolate and get a test if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
The restrictions during our gradual move out of lockdown.
Recent and upcoming changes
From 26 April. If public health conditions permit, the following relaxations can go ahead:
- outdoor hospitality can open
- organised outdoor activities will be permitted for up to 30 people
- outdoor wedding receptions will be permitted for up to 30 people
- outdoor visitor attractions can open
From 12 April:
- travel restrictions within the UK and Common Travel Area will be lifted
- full return to schools and further education settings
- university campuses can open for blended face-to-face and online learning for all students
- all shops and close contact services can open
- wedding venues will be able to let prospective clients view their premises by appointment only