Self-isolate and get a test if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
All of Wales is at alert level 3. What you need to do at alert level 3.
Recent and upcoming changes
From 3 May:
- Gyms, leisure centres, swimming pools and fitness facilities can open.
- Extended households can be formed with one other household.
- Indoor supervised activities for children can take place.
- Indoor organised activities for up to 15 adults can take place.
- Community centres can open.
From 26 April:
- Outdoor hospitality and outdoor visitor attractions can open.
- Organised outdoor activities and outdoor wedding receptions are permitted for up to 30 people.