Skip to main content

How to get in touch

How to get in touch

If you have concerns for the welfare of a child, young person or adult at risk then you should report these here.

Designated Professionals working for the National Safeguarding Service (NHS Wales) can also be contacted for additional advice and support.

Central enquiries to

We welcome calls and correspondence in Welsh. We will respond in Welsh without delay.


National Safeguarding Service Professionals


National Safeguarding Service Business Support Team